UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON THE LAW OF THE SEA
There are as many as 80 countries whose borders have the potential to be expanded under Article 76 of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea. By definition, borders can be expanded based on a complex set of criteria that define the water depth, including the 2,500 meter contour, seafloor geology and sediment thickness, as well as distance from the coastline.
- ☝UNCLOS Surveys: an expert team with integrated specialized tools
- ☝Defining Fisheries Habitats and Regional Seafloor Geomorphology for Development Applications Via Acoustic Mapping
- ☝Habitats, Geohazards and the Internet
- ☝How at risk are we to a regional disaster in the Pacific Rim?
- ☝Vessels Monitoring in South African Fisheries
- ☝Fisheries Monitoring in Iceland
- ☝UNCLOS Survey Requirements and Services