UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON THE LAW OF THE SEA
Multibeam echosounder hydrographic surveys, coupled with precise navigation, can yield the accurate digital terrain models of the seabed that define these criteria. Fugro Pelagos, having been a leader in underwater survey technology for 20 years, conducted the first UNCLOS Article 76 survey for the United States under contract with UNH and the NOAA Joint Hydrographic Center.
- ☝UNCLOS Surveys: an expert team with integrated specialized tools
- ☝Defining Fisheries Habitats and Regional Seafloor Geomorphology for Development Applications Via Acoustic Mapping
- ☝Habitats, Geohazards and the Internet
- ☝How at risk are we to a regional disaster in the Pacific Rim?
- ☝Vessels Monitoring in South African Fisheries
- ☝Fisheries Monitoring in Iceland
- ☝UNCLOS Survey Requirements and Services